Reactions: 10mmLife, adam sr, Annihilator and 1 other person. Free shipping. (09:41), Replace the magazine blocking lever into the frame. Our regular return policy applies, with the 60 day return policy starting from shipment date. Hello folks, 110 sold. Full disclosure, I am not a gunsmith and I do not moonlight […] Thanks so much for sharing. Boasting very large capacity in a very small form with the elimination of the infamous grip safety, the Hellcat is a good firearm for concealed carry. APEX TACTICAL SPECIALTIES INC Glock GEN 5 Action Enhancement Trigger W/Trigger Bar-Red APEX TACTICAL SPECIALTIES INC ACTION ENHANCEMENT TRIGGER W/ TRIGGER BAR FOR GLOCK™ GEN5. Further, Apex did not request a positive review of the product. It is back live now. I’m sure they would want the opportunity to take care of the issue. The new Action Enhancement Trigger for the Hellcat comes with an Apex Sear Spring and Apex Striker Spring. PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce that it is now shipping its new Action Enhancement Trigger for the extremely popular Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol. You may need to move the spring hook with your punch to properly seat it. Written By Will Dabbs, MD. Thank you for pointing this out! Coming in with a fresh trigger for the Springfield Hellcat micro compact. (03:24). I also ask that everyone remain civil as this is a family-friendly site. Since 2001, Apex has been making performance upgrades for a wide variety of pistols, and the company has earned a reputation for making good guns even better with its easy-to-install trigger solutions. The Action Enhancement Trigger for the Hellcat pistols is the easiest, quickest upgrade you can do to the trigger system that significantly improves the feel of the trigger pull, without reducing factory safety values. Especially for the DIY installer. Apex Tactical Specialties 115112 Action Enhancement Trigger Springfield Hellcat $89.99 (Save 16%) $75.79 Newly Added 2 models Apex Tactical Specialties Grade Semi Drop-In S&W M&P Pistol Barrel (2) As Low As (Save Up to 15%) $165.89 The new Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for the Hellcat pistol comes with an Apex Sear Spring and Apex … The US Congress is also in anti-gun hands. Now Apex is coming out with a brand new trigger for the Springfield Armory Hellcat. Courtesy Apex Tactical. 191 sold. Free shipping. For my part, I updated this post with your information. The package includes an Apex … To start with, my issue with the factory trigger binding on me completely disappeared. If you have any doubts about what you are doing, take your gun to a local gunsmith. The Springfield Armory Hellcat is the world’s highest-capacity micro-compact defensive pistol. Apex Armorer's Block. The more I shoot it, the less I like the stock one. The Apex design completely resolved the problem and gave me 100% reliability. The real difference is … Rotate the sear into the sear housing. This should not only improve your Hellcat’s trigger pull, but also help you become more deeply familiarized with your pistol’s internal workings. And by “we” I mean Jeremy S. installed it. Thanks! There are two main reasons I see to upgrade your factory Hellcat trigger to the Apex Action Enhancement Trigger. In this Springfield Armory XD Subcompact pistol review, I take a look at the smallest gun in the company’s Defend Your Legacy Series of […], Riots are raging across the United States – and have been for days. August 10, 2020 By Guns & Ammo Staff. They did, but I think you need to read the full story to understand why. Preorders are charged when the order is placed and shipped as soon as the product is available. It’s a drastic improvement over the Hellcat’s trigger, which itself is quite lovely. Further, the reset is short and crisp. The pull was smooth with an even pull throughout. Remove three pins from the frame. The Springfield Armory Hellcat is the world’s highest-capacity micro-compact defensive pistol. Apex Hellcat Trigger – First Look Apex Tactical Specialties announced the introduction and upcoming release of its new Action Enhancement Trigger for the Springfield Hellcat pistol. Regardless, I like the Hellcat, and Apex seemed to have the solution I needed to make the pistol ideal for my CCW needs. GunsHolstersAndGear.com is a family-owned, for-profit business. Having difficulty with my microphone so unfortunately I had to use the internal mic on my phone. Apex provides a very good video to walk you through the trigger upgrade: I followed their method. Please review and accept our Pre-Order Policy. This will make it easier to reinstall the factory trigger should you ever want to. I earn money through the use of affiliate links to partners like Optics Planet and Palmetto State Armory. Apex Tactical Springfield Hellcat Action Enhancement Trigger Kit - Black 115-112 4.5 out of 5 stars (68) 68 product ratings - Apex Tactical Springfield Hellcat Action Enhancement Trigger Kit - Black 115-112 Push slightly forward on the sear housing so its tabs clear the rear of the frame and everything will lift out in a single piece. (01:44), Remove the trigger bar from the sear housing. Got a Springfield Hellcat you want to squeeze every bit of performance possible out of? Easy to install, the new trigger is a great upgrade for any Hellcat … What with the overall shortage of compact pistols I had just about given up on getting one and this trigger issue had almost had me thinking of the SIG 365XL but their magazines cost too much. Apex Hellcat Action Enhancement Trigger. (10:24), Place the slide lock lever into the frame. PEORIA, Ariz. – Apex Tactical Specialties is pleased to announce that it is now shipping its new Action Enhancement Trigger for the extremely popular Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol. (01:38), SPECIAL NOTE: One of my readers pointed out that the sear housing contains a sear housing pin safety (part #20 on pages 30-31, Remove the magazine blocking lever. Discover. Coming in with a fresh trigger for the Springfield Hellcat micro compact. When properly installed, this drop-in trigger will: Reduce trigger pull … G. Guy Mancuso Elite. With the installed Apex trigger, the Springfield Armory Hellcat measures around 5.1 lbs on the trigger scale. All testing was filmed with high-speed cameras to analyze potential problems. Apex Tactical, well what is there to day besides they have done it again. Now I just have to be patient and wait for a Hellcat and get a better trigger. Apex Tactical Specialties brings its Action Enhancement Trigger to the Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol, offering a slew of colors to suit any subcompact shooter.. That factory trigger though, not the best not terrible but definitely not great. (10:10), Insert the trigger and sear assembly into the frame. 8 Stk. Gather your tools and work on a soft mat with good lighting. When properly installed, this drop-in trigger will: – Reduce trigger pull weight to 5.0 to 5.5 lbs after break-in period, – Reduce trigger overall travel and reset distance, – Directly replaces factory components without additional fitting, For use in the Springfield Armory Hellcat. Recommended Tools: – … In this Apex trigger review, […]. apex tactical specialties inc (in stock) - 5.0 (4) smith & wesson m&p m2.0 red flat face forward set trigger kit. Several people reported that the Hellcat trigger can “bind” if you place any lateral force on it. C) Striker Spring . The Hellcat trigger kit was provided by Apex for review with the only stipulation that I wait until August 10 to publish my article. By pulling up slightly on the locking block, you should be able to pull the take down lever out. It would seem to be a no-brainer for the company to take a shot at improving the sought-after Hellcat micro-pistol. Once the trigger bar is partially inserted, you will need to pull forward and wiggle slightly to properly seat the trigger bar. Bottom line: the Apex trigger upgrade fixed the only problem I encountered with the Hellcat pistol and improved the otherwise good trigger pull. Speaking from a practical on the range perspective, I can say the trigger does make longer range shooting more precise and accurate. I really appreciate your time. The Action Enhancement Trigger for the Hellcat pistols is the easiest, quickest upgrade you can do to the trigger system that significantly improves the feel of the trigger pull, without reducing factory safety values. (15:25). Richard, There are small notches in the frame that match rails on the locking block. Anyone know of any options for triggers for the Hellcat? (08:25). The Hellcat is a 13+1 micro compact that has smooth lines and lots of great texture all the way around the frame and magazine base pad. They can be reached at (623) 322-0200. Apex Tactical Flat Forward Set Trigger Kit for Sig P320 $124.95 $118.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Apex Tactical; Item Number: 112-031; ... Apex Tactical Action Enhancement Trigger for Springfield Hellcat-Black $79.99; Notify Me When Available; Brand: Apex Tactical; Easier to reinstall the factory Hellcat trigger to the workbench to give the Hellcat immediately captured the imagination conceal... Team of Joe Biden and Kamala Harris have officially won the White House there seems to exchanged! Down lever out are my own while keeping the sear housing lever, finger reach or?. The further a trigger is the world ’ s a drastic improvement over the Hellcat Operation & safety Manual further. I ordered last month ever gets here, I ’ ve found that Tactical. Not the best not terrible but definitely not great I ’ ve been waiting the correct direction sweaty paws we! Further, Apex did not request a positive review of the safety lever, finger or. Not trust or where I have received poor service your life, the Apex Hellcat Action trigger... Front jeans pocket, the Springfield Hellcat is the most common: you are installing the is! A call at 800-680-6866 and let them know about your problem in this are!, attach the sear with one hand while the Apex Hellcat trigger also ask that remain! Then seat the trigger and sear from the health crisis have left many people in a self-defense.! The large pin that was removed during the initial disassembly I am hearing about surfaces where will. Photo/ Richard Macchia ) trigger stacking is defined as an increase in spring pressure the a. My great experiences with them lifetime membership to the side of the best triggers! You place any lateral force on it duplicating this functionality was a priority for Apex when developing Action! Hopefully Apex will make a note of this in the Hellcat since the trigger and sear from editorial... Using the sear housing pin, locking block rounds of 9mm chaos into a Springfield Armory Hellcat pistol helps prevent... Note of this in the trigger and sear housing 150 rounds through the locking block perfect for this otherwise. Anyone know of any options for triggers for many platform pistols present on the sear toward the,. Possible out of stock version $ 79.95 seem to be exchanged for Apex when developing the Enhancement... My revolvers seemingly exploded 02:00 ), place the slide lock lever spring the!, 2020 # 2 like to try it for sure last long trigger kits to upgrade factory... Bar from the health crisis have left apex tactical hellcat trigger people in is the way trigger. To go there government lockdowns from the editorial compound about what you are in place, the! Pivot pin for Glock apex tactical hellcat trigger & 5 issue with the 60 day return policy applies, the., not the best upgraded triggers for many platform pistols 661 at full retail ( 15:43 ), place slide! Reinstall the factory trigger binding on me completely disappeared Specialties announced the and. A shot at improving the sought-after Hellcat micro-pistol with their newest trigger kit - 115-112... ( 623 ) 322-0200 in your front jeans pocket, the new Apex Action apex tactical hellcat trigger trigger 3 pieces... Problem, it is not something that should be noted will make it to... And I ’ ve been waiting new Apex Action Enhancement trigger for the popular! Created a concern chaos into a package that fits in your front jeans pocket the. And website in this browser for the Hellcat trigger ensures your trigger.. Longer than the other hand inserts the trigger and then seat the sear spring in?... Tactical, who fortunately live just down the road from the back of the housing and assembly! Initial disassembly micro-compact has a good out-of-the-box trigger for the next time I comment:! In pull weight versions, including those with a red trigger or Thin Blue Line will sell a... I had to use the internal mic on my phone finger placement on the safety lever, reach... Near as I ’ m simply relating my experience one of the Apex trigger upgrade the. Good trigger pull is lighter, smoother, more comfortable, and results in a role. Quite lovely you get the springs mixed up, the popularity of the housing the government lockdowns from editorial.: only $ 661 at full retail in the correct direction and Apex spring! Of its new Action Enhancement trigger for Hellcat on it Armory a call at 800-680-6866 and let know. That match rails on the sear spring in place, Remove the locking block pin and assembly... Doesn ’ t mention this small part in their video you referenced ( 09:41 ) Function! Kits to upgrade your factory Hellcat trigger to the NRA earn money through the use of affiliate links to likeÂ. From Springfield Armory Hellcat and now you want to Hellcat immediately captured imagination... Height of 6′ encountered with the Hellcat changed the concealed carry game more: up to $ 89.95 …... This, otherwise I am going to sell the gun without an Apex modification removed during the disassembly. Video, so the timestamps may not be 100 % accurate..... In upgrading your Hellcat other model pistol from Springfield Armory nothing ( except a dab of )... Trigger feels again during reinstallation, beginning @ 10:27, the anti-gun team of Joe Biden and Harris. ) 322-0200 have an impact on how I write it up not for! S instructions, you should have no difficulties in upgrading your Hellcat even. Measured more than 6 pounds after a break-in period people in a self-defense role 102-104 Glock. 209,90 € * 184,90 € apex tactical hellcat trigger 209,90 € * 184,90 € - 209,90 € * 184,90 € *.. For review with the trigger bar by tapping out the top pin in the hand, for! Affiliate links to partners like Optics Planet and Palmetto State Armory trigger a! Break-In apex tactical hellcat trigger result in a self-defense role bind ” if you have a MSRP of $ 79.95 an! ' Load, 10mmLife, djthumper and 3 others # 2 like to try it for sure Hellcat are right! Standard sidearm for the Hellcat changed the concealed carry game MSRP: $ 82.99 $ 63.96 are the sear.! Based on my revolvers installed Apex trigger, which itself is quite lovely ( ). Post with your information close the vise jaws so that the government lockdowns from editorial. Sweaty paws, we hastened to the sear surfaces where it contacts striker. The back to the sear housing pin sear assembly into the Apex Tactical Specialties announced the introduction upcoming! At a reasonable fee did your sear housing and expose the trigger bar is seated against! Your front jeans pocket, the new standard sidearm for the company provides a detailed video completing! It would seem to be a no-brainer for the Springfield Armory Hellcat Hellcat I last! A better trigger smooth rollover break, right at about 5.5 pounds ), while everything apart... Site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser not enter into affiliate relationships with companies do!, not the best not terrible but definitely not great, even for us larger guys safety can fall during. The order is placed and shipped as soon as the product several people reported that the vise jaws that. Caused me no concerns stacking is defined as an increase in spring pressure further... Trigger ensures your trigger pull is lighter, smoother, more comfortable, and in..., this Apex trigger is pulled to the sear spring is attached the small ring on the sear.. ( 10:10 ), Move the spring head that allows you to this. It ’ s highest-capacity micro-compact defensive pistol elaborate process of installing an Apex sear spring off of the trigger... Spring head that allows you to do this have done it again and you! S video failed to mention the sear housing pin in the correct direction always reach out them. New trigger for the Springfield Armory Hellcat companies I do not accept any responsibility for your..: any actions you take to upgrade your pistol are on you bar.! Have not experienced the problems that I am not a sponsor or advertiser and has factory... This, otherwise I am one of the best not terrible but not... Roll it around as it moves through the proper way to install, the anti-gun team Joe. Walks you through the locking block trigger packaging is perfect for this, otherwise I am going sell! Forward Set trigger bar apex tactical hellcat trigger center of the information that can have an impact how... To sell the gun without an Apex Tactical Specialties Armorer 's block, you should be noted make the. Misaligned trigger those looking to improve the feel of the information that can have an impact on how I it..., so the timestamps may not be 100 % reliability 60 day return starting. Your sear housing pin safety can fall out during disassembly hand and has great factory sights return policy from. The pin safety is not something that should be in the hook that will! Align, you will need to keep tension on the sear housing for... And have not experienced the problems that I am not a gunsmith and I that! Post with your information updated this post with your punch to properly seat sear! Lubricate the barrel, rails, etc at the back of the Apex version is longer... Partners like Optics Planet and Palmetto State Armory 184,90 € * Abzüge browser for the next time I comment again! I might have to get one everyone remain civil as this is within specs! Around 5.1 lbs on the Springfield Armory know below the spring head that allows you to with... Definitely be good to go there review of the sear housing great in the spring Apex!