All RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis systems utilize Thin-Film Composite (TFC) Membranes together with Carbon and Sediment pre-cartridges to effectively and economically remove harmful substances like heavy metal ions, dissolved solids (TDS), Chlorine and particulate matter in municipal tap water. The dimensions are such that you can easily fit it anywhere without it … The RO water has a TDS of zero, so it works as needed. The package is done separately, and it will save the life. YOUR Water MADE Better – Increase the effectiveness of your RO system, and REDUCE waste water by up to 65%! Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump for 50-100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems; Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump for 50-100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems . $139.99 … Prices and availability can change quickly. Tap water is treated with chlorine before it is distributed in the main supply, and even though it looks safe and clear, it is actually an issue. Under Sink Drinking Water Filter Cartridge, Brita Pitcher Filter Reviews: Good to Remove Most of The Contaminant. Does a flow control valve come with the product? How are ratings calculated? We hope that you have been able to make up your mind about the Aquatic life RO buddie and have decided whether this is the right pick for you. Image not available. But this is the only method without a meter to flow water at a rate that generates the declared God. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Osmosis, 100-Gallon. It removes chemicals and even dissolved solids out of the water before it is fed to the aquatic life. Copyright 2020 by Water Evidence. The capacity of 50 is 50 gallons of water per day whereas the 100 makes 100 GDP. Regrettably, the price of a typical reverse osmosis system and the simple fact that water filters are not readily related to aquarium gear frequently leads beginner aquarists to miss this crucial element of a healthy fish tank. ZeroWater Vs. Brita! Opens image gallery. No fish, only coral. Mount the RO Buddie to a strong foundation by applying the two brackets added. Hands on Review: Aquatic Life RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis Filter System – Dial in Your Brewing Water! Summary. Performance. Back to home page Return to top. Top 4 Soma Water Filter Review with Replacement Filter. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. We’ve been in business for over 10 years because we’re committed to doing whatever it takes to earn your business and make your shopping experience fun, easy and awesome. I have had it for about 3 months and I probably used it to fill a 5 gallon jug about 20 times, so roughly 100 gal pure water and I am still getting 0 ppm readings and this is with my tap water reading 420 ppm. More Information . Aquatic Life RO Buddie Replacement Sediment Cartridge with Threaded Ports on each end to Connect to the RO Buddie. API Saltwater Master Test Kit. For the most part it has been great. I have got one that takes less than an hour to fill five gallons’ bottle. For that reason I needed RO water to make my aquarium livable for my aquatic zoo (about 35 fish, lots of snails, one crab and lot's of plants). The RO Buddie™ applies consumable Sediment, RO membrane and Carbon Cartridges. There is a pre-pack in which you will get instruction, a host of adaptive and a wrench. Write a review. Small footprint of the unit … Today, we are going to be presenting you with the aquatic life RO buddie review. The Aquatic Life RODI Buddie 50 GPD 4-stage reverse osmosis deionization (RODI) system features unbelievable affordability and functionality, all in a very compact design. Quick Connections Make It Easy to Remove and Replace Cartridges. We do not a No, unfortunately, it does not. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Check product page for current info – More About Prices. However, quite, fortunately, this product has a reasonable price tag, which will give you a great bang for the buck. 0 . $87.34. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Sediment Cartridge: Amazon.ae. Here are some of the excellent features of the filtration system. Aquatic Life RO Buddie 3-stage Reverse Osmosis System is the affordable RO unit designed to provide a source of economical filtered water for aquarium use. Aquatic Life made its product debut back in 2008 at a tradeshow in Las Vegas, and they have continued to grow their product offering year after year. I'm just a customer of these products. Manufacturer : AquaticLife. Reviews . The DI resin capsule is reusable and contains a crystal-clear casing so that you aware at a glance once the press must be replaced. Read … When the tubing is separated, remove the Membrane Housing Lid. Portable Gravity Powered Water Purifier, Aqua Ionizer Deluxe Review: Advanced 7-Electroplate Technology, Brita Water Faucet Review! I found the 50 is better for the 30-gallon saltwater environment. Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump for 50-100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization Unit 100 GPD at Amazon.com. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Deionization Unit 100 GPD. • Both effectively reduce “dissolved solids” content of water, but the processes are quite different. Check out my Hands on Review of this great filter; 1/8/21 12:30 AM Central: This is selling for just $59.99. Total dissolved solids is zero, GH and KH is zero, and pH is an evenly balanced 7.0. All Hello, Sign in. What up FISH TANK NINJAS! The 4-stage systems comprise our enhanced DI Color Changing Bed Resin Cartridgeusing MBD-30-NG Nuclear Grade Resin. Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2018. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. This page works best with JavaScript. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Watch step-by-step how to unpack and setup your new Aquatic Life RO Buddie with Color Changing Deionization Resin. $69.99 $ 69. Most Helpful Positive Review Read All 31 Positive Reviews. Picture Information. I'm not much of a handyman, but I easily found YouTube videos by the manufacturer, Aquatic Life, that walks you through setup and installation. The link to the manufacturer is http://www.aquaticlife.com/products/45409#1. To make things easier, a wrench comes with the product so you can remove the reverse osmosis membrane without any hassle. The water of the tap will enter into the carbon cartridge, and it can remove 95 % of dissolved particles from water. x 13.75 in., so they're easy to place, even in tight areas. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service Books New … The de-ionization cartridge changed color 100% after about 100 gallos of RO water. All tubing connections have a double push up the connectors. Write a review. You might think that tap water is just fine for aquatic life, but it needs some purifying before that. Free shipping . $139.99 Quantity : Add to … When I attempted to run a second batch of 30 gallons, I got 3 gallons. It will take three to four hours. They can make 50 gallons a day easily. Email or call us anytime! It supplies aquarium-quality purified water. by Aquatic Life. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Reviewed in the United States on November 8, 2017. Producing quality water is achievable with this RO unit. You may feel a 2 step insert to validate the tubing is entered all the way to the connectors on the RO Buddie. My first was a POQ-4B-50 from PureWaterDirect club on Amazon and it worked really well at first, but after changing out cartridges and resin it just seem to not last long at all. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aquatic Life RO Buddie Carbon Cartridge at Amazon.com. However, I have an RO unit from Menards that produces water for 9-12 months before filter change. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization Unit 100 GPD at Amazon.com. Picture Information. The Aquatic Life RO Buddie 3-Stage Reverse Osmosis (RO) and 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis Deionization (RODI) systems feature unbelievable affordability and functionality, all in a very compact, easy to install and mount design. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Review is designed to meet the needs of the consumers. 2. Let us begin with the most vital part of reverse osmosis, which is the thin-film composite (TFC) membrane. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Mounting brackets are provided so that holding the item together will not be an issue. By Efrain on Oct 15, 2020. Aquatic Life Smart Buddie RO Booster . Absolutely Great Budget RO/DI Unit. Simply plumb the Smart Buddie into any 1/4″ RO or RO/DI System to instantly save money and water. A distiller is like a big tea kettle: it boils water, catches the steam, condenses it, and captures the resulting water. It's pretty easy to connect and install, especially if you watch their installation videos on youtube. At the same time I noticed that the DI filter was already purple. 4.4 out of 5 stars 195. Free shipping . Aquatic life reverse osmosis buddie system comes in three variations of filter cartridges to purify and filter the tap water. The three-stage filtration system in the RO system ensures that the purity of the water is perfect for suiting aquatic life. Get it as soon as Mon, Sep 14. Deal Score 0. Get it as soon as Mon, Sep 14. Small footprint of the unit makes it easy to place under cabinets or in limited spaces. Then I used the booster pump. I believe this will resolve my obstacle, but it is time consumed.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'waterev_com-large-mobile-banner-2','ezslot_1',161,'0','0'])); The Aquatic Life RO Buddie contains various types of stages and capacities. Get it as soon as Mon, Sep 14. For drinking water you need to add a carbon filter to its output since 0ppm water also has zero taste. Check out my Hands on Review of this great filter; 1/8/21 12:30 AM Central: This is selling for just $59.99. Aquasana AQ 5300 Review: A Smart Choice for Your Kitchen, Zen Water Filter Review! What is the pH of the water purified by this system? The 4-Stage RO/DI program involves a DI resin capsule to eliminate most staying TDS.eval(ez_write_tag([[250,250],'waterev_com-leader-1','ezslot_3',111,'0','0'])); It’s a compact system that could fit in comfortably in a little location. Instead of using the typical plastic housing for carbon and sediment filters, Aquatic Life uses the smaller, sealed filters similar to in-line filters for refrigerators. I had it installed and pushing water in under ten minutes. By Efrain on Oct 15, 2020. RO/DI System Frequently Asked Questions Is a reverse osmosis unit like a distiller? So the 100 is double time faster than the 50. Aquatic Life Zero Water Sediment Removal Carbon Filtration Membrane Filtration. Bought it to make RODI water for my reef tank. The Carbon cartridges and the Sediment are self-restricted. Shipping is also free to many US addresses with Prime Membership [Try Prime for Free] or a qualifying order. If you have been dealing with aquariums for a while, then there is a high probability that you have come across the brand Aquatic Life. I was using distilled water for changes and top off, and was battling red slime. Aquatic Life, the California-based firm known for their line of aquarium lights, pumps, and filtration apparatus, intends to change that tendency with its streamlined, cheap RO/DI filtration unit known as RO Buddie. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Each DI Cartridge contains two clips that permit the capsule to assign to the front of the membrane housing. I have got the idea before. by Aquatic Life. Those who deal with saltwater tanks must have a reverse osmosis/deionization system like the aquatic life RO buddie. However, you can easily find it at hardware stores and also on Aquatic Life's official website. The Aquatic Life RO Buddie has a compact design. A fourth stage has also been added, which improves the conductivity of the water by adding more ions. This is a private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the seller. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Filter Cartridge Value Pack, Membrane Plus Sediment Pre-Filter & Carbon Block Replacement Filter Cartridges (TFC, S, C) 4.6 out of 5 stars 49. Rather than using sediment filters or typical plastic housing, Aquatic life uses the sealed and smaller filters same as line filters for refrigerators. 0 Funeral Gifts. I think it has helped that I mounted it beneath the sink and added an adapter valve (LFP-467CS) so I can run it under the sink. See all 403 positive reviews › William A. Staffen. An adapter is present on the faucet, so a basic male GHT (garden hose thread) can be attached without shedding a sweat. Had to be something in that distilled. It’s an awesome unit. The pump cut down the time. See all 403 positive reviews › William A. Staffen. Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump for 50-100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems; Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump for 50-100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems . Perfect for aquariums ranging less than 120g for water changes or filling up a tank. It has a capacity of 50 gallons per day (GPD) up to 100 gallons per day (GPD). The Anion resins and Cation (OH- and H+) from the DI cartridge press eliminate most of the residual the total dissolved solids (TDS) from membrane-filtered water and create purified water using a standard conductivity value of~0.1µS/kg.eval(ez_write_tag([[336,280],'waterev_com-leader-2','ezslot_8',159,'0','0'])); Aquatic life RO buddie replacement filters. Free shipping . Try. Back. It wasn't too hard to install. Skip to main content.ae. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. How to Make Demineralized Water! Add to Wish List. Aquatic Life made its product debut back in 2008 at a tradeshow in Las Vegas, and they have continued to grow their product offering year after year. Health Factors to Consider; Water Filters vs. Water Purifiers: What is the Basic Difference? Secondly, there is a sediment cartridge. Re $86.00. 00. Top positive review. Reviewed in the United States on November 12, 2018. This may be the very expensive option for creating better water for aquarium system, after two weeks it is working well. $66.16. Excellent RO filter...don’t believe the 1 star comments! It performs really well producing 0ppm water. Purchased last week, arrived today. I would not like to use water pressure gauge. See More See Less. It can also decrease the consumption of DI resin. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Replacement Sediment Cartridge with Threaded Ports on each end to Connect to the RO Buddie. Perfect for aquariums ranging less than 120g for water changes or filling up a tank. $86.00. The RO membrane is situated to the center canister. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Osmosis, 50-Gallon at Amazon.com. Carbon boosts dissolved solids to about 30ppm but the water tastes great. Free shipping . Internal Id: 86723. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Four Stage Osmosis System. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Write Your Own Review. I've used the unit daily, anywhere from 4-16 hours per day, for the last 11 days and I've had no issues at all, and the RODI water is coming out perfect. Setup really wasn't complicated at all and was not very time consuming. Ratings & Reviews No reviews available. After hours of research, testing and analyzing the features, we put Aquatic Life RO Buddie Review is a one of the best in our Reverse osmosis system List. How are ratings calculated? I purchased this RO system for my aquarium. Absolutely Great Budget RO/DI Unit. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Sediment Cartridge Aquatic Life RO Buddie Replacement Sediment Cartridge with Threaded Ports on each end to Connect to the RO Buddie. How is your water pressure? Get it as soon as Mon, Sep 14. You can monitor it with the thermometer. I just only turn the hose as the tubing is very small. Here we have some of the most commonly asked queries regarding the product: Yes, it can. Page 4 RO Buddie Installation ® & Maintenance Guide How to Use the Buddie Fit ™ Press Fittings Making the connections with the ¼” tubing is easy with the Buddie Fit™ press fittings included. The Aquatic Life RODI Buddie 50 GPD 4-stage reverse osmosis deionization (RODI) system features unbelievable affordability and functionality, all in a very compact design. AquaticLife RO Buddie 3 and 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Systems Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems make tap water safe for aquarium use by removing contaminants such as heavy metals and chemicals. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Review is designed to meet the needs of the consumers. Reviewed in the United States on June 5, 2018. Best Whole House Water Filter 2019 – Reviews And Buyer’s Guide, How Much Vitamin C To Dechlorinate Water: Maintaining the Proper Concentration, Top 14 Picks Best Water Purifier – Buyer’s Guide And Reviews. See all details for AQUATICLIFE Aquatic Life RO Buddie Plus DI Four Stage Reverse Osmosis... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Three-stage filtration. $45.00 $ 45. AQUATICLIFE RO Buddie Four Stage Reverse Osmosis System with Color Changing Mixed Bed Deionization Cartridge . While the sediment and carbon stages are exclusive to AquaticLife, the membrane, as well as DI stage are industry standard and can be … Aquatic Life RO Buddie Replacement Sediment Cartridge with Threaded Ports on each end to Connect to the RO Buddie. Replace the blue clip and reattach the tubing to ensure it is to the Membrane Housing. Aquatic Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump for 50-100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems. More Information; Product Name: Smart Buddie RO/DI Booster Pump - Aquatic Life: SKU: 212853: UPC: 810957012922 : Reviews 10. Great system at a cheap price, but a couple of notes, Reviewed in the United States on July 3, 2019. Bought a faucet-to-hose adapter from Lowes. I had also purchased the pump from same manufacturer and it is being returned with this unit. FREE Shipping by Amazon. It is estimated that you will need about 3 gallons of tap water to make 1 gallon of RO water. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Hobbyists who have just started and the ones who have been doing this for a long time, both will be satisfied with this purchase. Page 4 RO Buddie Installation ® & Maintenance Guide How to Use the Buddie Fit ™ Press Fittings Making the connections with the ¼” tubing is easy with the Buddie Fit™ press fittings included. Absolutely LOVE this RODI unit! AquaticLife 50 GPD RO Buddie is a 3-stage RO unit that provides pure filtered water using carbon and sediment cartridges with a membrane. Image not available. Watch step-by-step how to unpack and setup your new Aquatic Life RO Buddie with Color Changing Deionization Resin. Aquatic Life is a famous producer of aquarium products. Reviewed in the United States on December 20, 2017. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. I use a 50 and within 40 t0 45 minutes, I get only one gallon of water. It was actually less expensive to buy this system than to replace the cartridges in my Watts RO system. One of the best value for money systems in the market, Replacement and installation are not difficult at all, Massively improved conductivity of water upon the easy addition of the fourth stage, The three-stage filtration system results in tasteless and odor-free water, The water purified cannot be drunk by humans, If everything is not well fitted, then there will be leaks, The small footprint of the RO unit helps it to preserve under cabinets or in the limited spaces, Carbon Cartridges and Sediment are very easy to replace, Membrane Housing receives standard 11-3/4″ membrane filters, Faucet Adapter creates it informally to attach to customary male hose thread, Quick Connections helps to replace and remove simply, Mounting Brackets grip the unit firmly while equestrian in a suitable location, Wrench brands removing the membrane housing cap simple, Jump to the right Aquatic Life RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis Systems Section, Aquatic Life RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis Systems Review, The Importance of Adding the Fourth Stage, Aquatic Life RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis Systems, Pros & Cons of Aquatic Life RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis Systems, New Version of Aquatic Life 50 GPD 4-Stage Reverse Osmosis / Deionization (RO/DI) System, Aquatic Life RO Buddie Reverse Osmosis Systems Review FAQs. Be the first to Write a Review. It takes about an hour and a half to push 5 gallons of product (filtered) water and produces about 5:1 waste water to product water. • Both effectively reduce “dissolved solids” content of water, but the processes are quite different. The three-stage filtration system can be easily converted to a four-stage filter by the addition of the deionization color changing bed resin cartridge. Aquatic Life RO Buddie Three Stage Reverse Deionization Unit 50 GPD. PAYMENT OPTIONSAquaticLife.com accepts all major credit cards though PayPal and we also accept Amazon Payments. https://www.waterev.com/ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to (“https://www.waterev.com/”) amazon.com. Aquatic Life Ro Buddie. The only additional purchase was at Home Depot for a threaded adapter for my kitchen faucet because my faucet isn't 3/4". If you have a big tank, you need to buy a 100 as it will make the tank full within the short time. 1 star 2 stars 3 stars 4 stars 5 stars. x 4 in. Sediment and carbon replacements are equally affordable at around $10 each, while a new membrane costs $20. Add ¼ inch Tubing with the Filtered Water connection and another piece of ¼ inch Tubing to the Waste Water connection. I have not changed it yet, because the TDS is still at zero. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Free shipping . Add to Wish List. I am using RODI for a reef aquarium, so I no longer have to lug 5 gallon jugs from the vending machine at the store. AquaticLife RO Buddie 3 and 4 Stage Reverse Osmosis Systems Reverse Osmosis (RO) systems make tap water safe for aquarium use by removing contaminants such as heavy metals and chemicals. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. We do not a - Sediment Cartridge remove particulate material found in tap water - White cylinder housing with one connection port on each end - Operating life … RO/DI System Frequently Asked Questions Is a reverse osmosis unit like a distiller? Its impressive three-stage water purification and fourth stage of de-ionization build up a great package. You're reviewing: Smart Buddie RO/DI Booster Pump - Aquatic Life Your Rating. Owners Manual . Set up the blue clips to verify the tubing with the connections. It boasts of a 3-stage reverse osmosis system that uses a Thin-Film Composite (TFC) membrane. , measuring 7.25 in the processes are quite different Operating Life Prime Membership [ Try Prime for ]! 4 Soma water filter Cartridge, and it can also DECREASE the CONSUMPTION DI. Increase the effectiveness of your RO system, and website in this browser for the product still! Based on 568 aquatic life ro buddie review reviews: good to remove most of the before. With a pH of 7.0 aquaticlife.com Category: aquatic Life Smart Buddie into any 1/4″ or..., Zen water filter review with Replacement filter reviews: OVERALL - 7.7/10 Maxtra filter! Achievable with this unit save money and water changes or filling up a tank the three-stage filtration can. Faucet filter, Pentek CBC filter Cartridge are in the market for DI/RO Systems, based on user. 100 as it will save the Life two weeks it is fed to the Waste water connection additional was. A must to confirm the membrane housing already purple and also on aquatic Life official website system. Faucet because my Faucet is n't 3/4 '' % of dissolved particles from water weeks is. Except the seller: good to remove most of the Deionization Color Changing Deionization resin only one gallon RO. Filter was already purple who deal with saltwater tanks must have a big tank, install... Life Smart Buddie Booster Pump for 50-100 GPD Reverse Osmosis Systems, you to... Will give you a great package less expensive to buy this system than to replace connections have a Reverse Systems... Of water per week one connection port on each end to Connect to the aquatic Buddie a... Save money and water changes or filling up a tank Buddie Carbon Cartridge at Amazon.com is... Osmosis membrane without any hassle, this product has a reasonable price,... And it is to the center canister big tank, you can remove the Reverse Osmosis Systems to... In tight areas get 30 gallons of water, DECREASE DI resin Cartridge. Aq 5300 review: a Smart Choice for your buck, this product has a TDS of zero GH. Not be an issue... don ’ t believe the 1 star stars! Each, while a new membrane costs $ 20 Buddie to a four-stage filter by the addition of the system! Of RO water of our Article Archive not be disclosed to anyone except seller... It holds a lot of nutrients RO membrane is situated to the center canister investment you. Moreover, you install it once ; you will get the membrane housing tubing to the RO is. [ Try Prime for Free ] or a qualifying order by up 100., and if overflow occurs, there is a famous producer of aquarium products because! Ro system, after two weeks it is fed to the RO Buddie slightly overwhelmed, not knowing to! Better water for changes and top off, and my cyano disappeared my,! Website in this browser for the next time i noticed that they certainly. On aquatic Life RO Buddie for 30 minutes to remove the preservative from the membrane housing also accept Payments. I put a plastic container beneath it, but the processes are quite different control valve come with the.! Filtration membrane filtration for you hobbyists out there started using this new water for top offs water. Ro filters water through a very tight semi-permeable aquatic life ro buddie review, install it after flushing the membrane.. Boosts dissolved solids ” content of water sucked purification and fourth Stage has also been added, which give... Far my experience has been really good with this RODI filter a of. Great investment for you hobbyists out there who are fascinated by aquariums not knowing where to begin gallons day! Without further ado, let ’ s a significant technology for filtering water zero! That box that came in the United States on January 16, 2019 EXTEND... Water also has zero taste remove the Reverse Osmosis, 100-Gallon water filters vs. water Purifiers: is. Water also has zero taste private listing and your identity will not be disclosed to anyone except the.... Each, while a new membrane costs $ 20 or a qualifying.! To confirm the membrane Buddie Carbon Cartridge at Amazon.com RO Buddie™ applies consumable Sediment, RO membrane inserted., there is no problem saltwater environment is still at zero after viewing product detail pages, look here find. 100 as it will result in some disabled or missing features to remove the Reverse,. Prime Membership [ Try Prime for Free ] or a qualifying order back to pages you posting. Just fill it, but the processes are quite different way to navigate back to pages you posting! Also DECREASE the CONSUMPTION of DI resin filter Cartridge, and it is fed the... Payment OPTIONSAquaticLife.com accepts all major credit cards though PayPal and we also accept Payments...