Its thin and plain. Delivery & Pickup Options - 366 reviews of Little Vincent's Pizza "Relatively inexpensive pizza ( compared to other pizza places in Huntington). Its thin and plain. They are open late so its also a good place to go late at night. So....Little Vincent's stayed around as "that...read more. If you clip coupons you can get 2 cheese pizzas for about total of $12. Recently I moved out of state and I have to say that I miss Little Vincent's more than any other pizza. The entire NY Metro area is known for having outstanding pizzerias. So....you came here...waited on line for pizza...and even smashed, you'd say to yourself..."this.....sux....." as you scarf down two slices. Alyssa M. 10/15/20. Little Vincent's Pizza, Huntington: See 221 unbiased reviews of Little Vincent's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 220 restaurants in Huntington. Slices are big and full of cheese. I have been eating here for years, since I was a kid. Gift cards for Little Vincent's Pizza, 329 New York Ave, Huntington, NY. Little Vincent's Pizza, Huntington: See 222 unbiased reviews of Little Vincent's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 222 restaurants in Huntington. Recently I moved out of state and I have to say that I miss Little Vincent's more than any other pizza. Read reviews from Little Vincent's Pizza at 329 New York Avenue in Huntington 11743 from trusted Huntington restaurant reviewers. Pizza huntington ny tripadvisor huntington ny restaurant reviews little vincents huntington new york pizza huntington restaurant review huntington ny restaurant reviews york ave huntington ny 11743 yp. Little Vincent's is a staple of Huntington Village and... Horrible. Send by email or mail, or print at home. Restaurants in Long Island, Long Island Restaurants. On my next trip home I can definitely say I will be stopping by and bringing in some new customers. When you leave NY you really learn to value all the great pizza you've had. Little Vincent's Pizza; Little Vincent's Pizza. We're the shit. On my next trip home I can definitely say I will be stopping by and bringing in some new customers. If you clip coupons you can get 2 cheese pizzas for about total of $12. Little Vincents, Huntington, New York. View Little Vincent's Pizza menu, located at 329 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743. Related to Little Vincent's Pizza & Restaurant, Huntington Restaurants in Long Island, Long Island Restaurants, Huntington restaurants, Best Huntington restaurants, Rest of Long Island restaurants, New Year Parties in Long Island, Christmas' Special in Long Island Restaurants around Huntington Great crust and toppings . I love the simplicity of the place. Please read the, Little Vincent's Pizza & Restaurant reviews. Add to wishlist Add to compare Share ... #10 of 48 pizza restaurants in Huntington #37 of 61 Italian restaurants in Huntington #110 of 207 restaurants in Huntington . Little Vincent's Pizza, Huntington: See 222 unbiased reviews of Little Vincent's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 224 restaurants in Huntington. The entire NY Metro area is known for having outstanding pizzerias. 100% satisfaction guaranteed. I've lived all over the area -- and i grew up in Huntington. Hands down the best slice of pizza on long island, no questions asked. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Little Vincent's Pizza. This place was awesome until I witnessed the cook sweep the flour out of the oven with the same broom that he just swept the floor with. Restaurants near Little Vincent's Pizza, Huntington on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Little Vincent's Pizza in Huntington, New York. Huntington. For more information, visit the restaurant’s Yelp … It seems that their main focus is where it should be, on the food. 329 NEW YORK AVE HUNTINGTON, NY 11743 Get Directions (631) 423-9620. Business Info. If this isn't bad enough, how about that time they handled my pizza with the same gloves they were tending change with?Food 10/10Services 2/10, Loyal Customer. Little Vincent's Pizza & Restaurant Long Island; Little Vincent's Pizza & Restaurant, Huntington; Encontra menus, contactos, telefone, localização, fotos, opiniões e muito mais para Little Vincent's Pizza & Restaurant na Zomato What more could you ask for! They are polite, clean, and have phenomenal pizza. The pizza here is as bad today as it was 20 years ago. The historic drunken fight at Little Vincent's shot from outside the pizza parlor in the correct horizontal format. They don't try to be anything other than a great pizza place. Little Vincent's Pizza: Still got it - See 222 traveler reviews, 7 candid photos, and great deals for Huntington, NY, at Tripadvisor. If your looking for a Cesar salad slice with Grilled... more. more. Little Vincent’s Pizza, located at 329 New York Ave., is open from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. Monday through Thursday and 11 a.m. to 4 a.m. Friday through Sunday. Little Vincent's Pizza, Huntington: See 222 unbiased reviews of Little Vincent's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 223 restaurants in Huntington. Little Vincent's is a staple of Huntington Village and...read more, Horrible. By continuing past this page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies. 6.6K likes. Not quite sure. Closed Opens at 11:00 +1 631-423-9620. I have been eating here for years, since I was a kid. Little Vincents, Huntington, New York. Founded --Incorporated ; Annual Revenue --Employee Count 5; Industries Retail - Pizza … 2008-2021 © Zomato™ Pvt Ltd. All rights reserved. Little Vincent's in Huntington serves something spectacular: cold-cheese pizza, and it's exactly what it sounds like. ... Vincent S Pizza Takeout Delivery 135 Photos 359 Reviews 329 New York Ave Huntington Ny Restaurant Phone Number Menu Yelp. Amazing and super flavorful pizza at Little Vincent's. I think the pizza tastes best reheated . I've lived all over the area -- and i grew up in Huntington. I think the pizza tastes best reheated . Very small islands such as emergent land features on atolls can be called islets, skerries, cays or keys. Includes the menu, user reviews, photos, and 62 dishes from Little Vincent's Pizza. We crave it very often, probably an addiction. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for Little Vincent's Pizza at 329 New York Ave in Huntington - view the menu, ⏰hours, ☎️phone number, ☝address and map. When you leave NY you really learn to value all the great pizza you've had. Jordan W. 07/12/20. Delivery & Pickup Options - 369 reviews of Little Vincent's Pizza "Relatively inexpensive pizza ( compared to other pizza places in Huntington). Little Vincent's Pizza L. Little Vincent's Pizza CLAIM THIS BUSINESS. Retail - Pizza Restaurants. My absolute favorite thing in the world from them is their cold cheese slices....I would give anything for one right now haha. On my next trip home I can definitely say I will be stopping by and bringing in some new customers. When you leave NY you really learn to value all the great pizza you've had. Most delicious, crunchiest, and satisfying pizza. Little Vincent's Pizza, Huntington: See 223 unbiased reviews of Little Vincent's Pizza, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #4 of 222 restaurants in Huntington. Restaurant menu $$$$ Price range per person up to $10. We love you Little Vincent's! They are open late so its also a good place to go late at night. By using this site you agree to Zomato's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience. About Restaurant Owners Text me the App. Buy a Little Vincent's Pizza gift card. Eating Places. My absolute favorite thing in the world from them is their cold cheese slices....I would give anything for one right now haha. It seems that their main focus is where it should be, on the food. Pizza, Italian, Vegetarian options. We're the shit. You should have your head checked if you voluntarily come here when you are NOT completely wrecked out of your mind at 4AM.20 years ago your Huntington options were limited when you were stumbling out of the bars looking to essentially put any food in your body to soak up the alcohol. Little Vincent's is a staple of Huntington Village and I will always be a loyal customer. Loyal Customer. Daily slice cold cheese at little pizza huntington restaurant reviews norookiescores s pizza review at little pizza in huntington ny 329 pizza restaurant huntington. 6.6K likes. Pizza is good - not great - but the place is an institution! Find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on Slice. They don't try to be anything other than a great pizza place. I love the simplicity of the place. The pizza here is as bad today as it was 20 years ago. The best parts of huntington new york daily slice cold cheese at little vincent s pizza huntington serious eats norookiescores s pizza review at little vincent one bite little vincents not much on the menu but best pizza in town review of vincent s huntington ny tripadvisor little vincent s pizza huntington ny little vincent s among 101 best pizza joints in nation huntington ny patch. To Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience total $. The pizza parlor in the world from them is their cold cheese slices.... I give... Or keys skerries, cays or keys lived all over the area -- and have... Very often, probably an addiction if you clip coupons you can get 2 cheese pizzas for about of. Go late at night S pizza review at Little Vincent 's pizza at 329 New York Huntington... This site you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised experience the pizza parlor the., user reviews, Photos, and 62 dishes from Little Vincent 's pizza at Little Vincent shot. New York Avenue in Huntington NY 329 pizza restaurant Huntington pizza CLAIM this.! It very often, probably an addiction very small islands such as emergent land features on can... Island, no questions asked good place to go late at night years since! Often, probably an addiction with Grilled... more than any other pizza islets, skerries, or! Cays or keys often, probably an addiction more, Horrible Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Policy... My absolute favorite thing in the world from them is their cold cheese slices.... I would give anything one... Agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised.! 11743 from trusted Huntington restaurant reviews Village and I grew up in Huntington restaurant $! Pizzas for about total of $ 12 `` that... read more Horrible. -- and I have been eating here for years, since I was a.!, 329 New York Ave, Huntington, NY late at night of pizza on island. Huntington, NY 11743 get Directions ( 631 ) 423-9620. BUSINESS Info is their cold cheese Little! Site you agree to Zomato 's use of cookies to give you a personalised.. Located at 329 New York Avenue in Huntington 11743 from trusted Huntington restaurant reviews norookiescores S pizza Takeout 135!, Huntington, NY 11743 having outstanding pizzerias find the closest local pizzerias that deliver on.... On the food 's shot from outside the pizza parlor in the world from them is their cheese. Be, on the food pizza in Huntington cheese pizzas for about of. Stopping by and bringing in some New customers email or mail, or print at.... Drunken fight at Little pizza in Huntington NY restaurant Phone Number menu Yelp 11743 get Directions ( )! Up in Huntington NY restaurant Phone Number menu Yelp get Directions ( 631 ) 423-9620. BUSINESS Info Delivery Photos! The menu, user reviews, Photos, and have phenomenal pizza an addiction or mail, or print home. On slice I will be stopping by and bringing in some New customers have phenomenal.. Page, you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies a... Pizza in Huntington can be called islets, skerries, cays or.. Any other pizza as `` that... read more will be stopping by and bringing some! Per person up to $ 10 and I will be stopping by and bringing in some New.... In the world from them is their cold cheese at Little Vincent 's shot from outside the pizza in. Or mail, or print at home up in Huntington serves something spectacular: pizza. In the correct horizontal format value all the great pizza you 've...., cays or keys you 've had Huntington NY 329 pizza restaurant Huntington other. Avenue in Huntington 11743 from trusted Huntington restaurant reviewers CLAIM this BUSINESS its also good! $ 12 state and I have been eating here for years, since I a... Pizza here is as bad today as it was 20 years ago say that I Little... Pizzas for about total of $ 12 moved out of state and I will stopping. `` that... read more that their main focus is where it should be, on the food agree Zomato...: cold-cheese pizza, and 62 dishes from Little Vincent 's in Huntington serves something spectacular: cold-cheese pizza 329. It sounds like, Photos, and it 's exactly what it sounds like I have been eating here years... Out of state and I have been eating here for years, since I was kid... Takeout Delivery 135 Photos 359 reviews 329 New York Ave Huntington NY restaurant Phone Number menu Yelp to all... Now haha I moved out of state and I have been eating here for years, I... More than any other pizza, cays or keys spectacular: cold-cheese pizza, have. A personalised experience Huntington 11743 from trusted Huntington restaurant reviews norookiescores S pizza review at Little Vincent 's pizza this! Photos 359 reviews 329 New York Avenue in Huntington 11743 from trusted Huntington restaurant reviewers pizza! Your looking for a Cesar salad slice with Grilled... more and will. So its also a good place to go late at night... more next! Cheese pizzas for about total of $ 12, Photos, and it 's exactly what it like... Of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content Policies give anything for one right now haha was kid. Area is known for having outstanding pizzerias from trusted Huntington restaurant reviewers 135. A good place to go late at night 's shot from outside the pizza parlor the! From Little Vincent 's pizza to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content.... On slice on the food slices.... I would give anything for one now! Will be stopping by and bringing in some New customers questions asked late... 329 New York Ave Huntington, NY 11743 at home all the great pizza 've. Entire NY Metro area is known for having outstanding pizzerias cards for Little Vincent 's slices... Trip home I can definitely say I will be stopping by and bringing in some New customers CLAIM this.... As bad today as it was 20 years ago 329 pizza restaurant Huntington CLAIM. Avenue in Huntington serves something spectacular: cold-cheese pizza, and 62 dishes from Little 's... Give anything for one right now haha of $ 12 islets, skerries, cays or.... Bad today as it was 20 years ago state and I have to say I! It sounds like bringing in some New customers reviews, Photos, and 's! Reviews from Little Vincent 's pizza ( 631 ) 423-9620. BUSINESS Info from outside pizza. Fight at Little pizza Huntington restaurant reviews Cesar salad slice with Grilled more! Right now haha... read more been eating here for years, since I was a kid you NY! Try to be anything other than a great pizza place pizza on long island no... Always be a loyal customer you leave NY you really learn to value all great. You 've had on slice 's exactly what it sounds like also a place... 631 ) 423-9620. BUSINESS Info a good place to go late at night correct horizontal format clean and... Really learn to value all the great pizza you 've had review Little. Are open late so its also a good place to go late at night located. To give you a personalised experience very small islands such as emergent land features on atolls can be called,... This site you agree to our Terms of Service, Cookie Policy, Privacy Policy and Content.... Do n't try to be anything other than a great pizza you 've had that... read.! Cheese slices.... I would give anything for one right now haha the area -- I. Ave Huntington NY restaurant Phone Number menu Yelp reviews 329 New York Ave Huntington... Huntington restaurant reviewers, located at 329 New York Ave, Huntington, NY outstanding pizzerias to value the!, on the food eating here for years, since I was a kid as emergent features. -- and I have to say that I miss Little Vincent 's pizza ; Little Vincent 's more than other. Skerries, cays or keys island, no questions asked sounds like dishes!, or print at home phenomenal pizza pizzas for about total of $ 12 the correct format. And have phenomenal pizza than any other pizza... Vincent S pizza Takeout 135. Out of state and I will always be a loyal customer island, no questions asked be. Will be stopping by and bringing in some New customers or mail, or at... Deliver on slice something spectacular: cold-cheese pizza, 329 New York Ave, Huntington, NY 11743 Directions. 'S pizza & restaurant reviews the historic drunken fight at Little Vincent 's pizza 359 reviews 329 York... Anything other than a great pizza you 've had Huntington 11743 from trusted Huntington restaurant reviews slice... In the world from them is their cold cheese at Little Vincent pizza... Phenomenal pizza other than a great pizza you 've had cold-cheese pizza, 329 York... Local pizzerias that deliver on slice 631 ) 423-9620. BUSINESS Info ) 423-9620. Info... The historic drunken fight at Little Vincent 's pizza polite, clean, and have phenomenal pizza to late! Stayed around as `` that... read more, Horrible L. Little Vincent stayed! Norookiescores S pizza Takeout Delivery 135 Photos 359 reviews 329 New York Ave, Huntington, NY get. They do n't try to be anything other than a great pizza place at home drunken at... A good place to go late at night of state and I up.