Not rash or marks left behind, Reviewed in the United States on September 15, 2020, Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on September 1, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on May 6, 2020. I started right over a tattoo I have near my ankle and it was quick and easy. The strips are not as wide as VEET strips. The pack includes post-wax wipes to clean and soothe the waxed area. Holding the skin taut during wax removal from the bikini area is very IMPORTANT to minimise bruising. Box included 6 strips that are double making 12. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. See 10 member reviews and photos. Granted, it's never as great as the first time, but they did still work. The pain is also not that bad. Nair Wax Ready Strips for Legs & Body with Milk and Honey, 40 Strips + 4 Finishing Wipes 4.0 out of 5 stars 85. I did not foresee myself using the after waxing wipes that are provided, but I did use them, and they helped with the red dots. Church & Dwight . 109 reviews for Nair™ WAX READY-STRIPS Face & Bikini. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Größe der Streifen: L165mm, W16mm Größe des Wachses Teil der Streifen: L130mm, W51.5mm I did find that if you don't hold the skin taut, some hair will be missed (but it will be minor) and if you let the strip sit for a few seconds on your skin, before you pull it off, it will work better as the wax doesn't have to be warmed up to use, but it does help if it's slightly warmed by your skin. Long-Lasting: Results last up to 8 wks. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 8 May 2020. Nair Body Wax Strips Review. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready- Strips for Legs & Body, 40 CT at Amazon.com. Fast and Easy: Just peel and place! These wax strips are designed especially for facial and bikini hair removal. CDN$14.97. See 10 member reviews and photos. I haven't shaved my legs in awhile and was a little nervous that the hair might be too long for these. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Nair Face Wax Strips: 3 units. RRP: 11.95 / $15.95. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 July 2020. This might be common sense, but I thought each one was one use only. However I did the patch test, waited 24hrs and was all good to go. No heating is required which makes the strips easy to use and ideal for beginners or for less confident waxers. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für andmetics BROW wax strips: patentierte Augenbrauen Kaltwachs Enthaarung Streifen, perfekte Form zum Formen, Wachsen, Färben (Färbeschablone), ohne Augenbrauen zupfen auf Amazon.de. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 July 2020. CDN$8.01 - CDN$39.46. 4.5. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. Even with rubbing to warm it and rubbing it on the skin doesnt make it work like it should. Hair removal was complete and with the normal amount of waxing discomfort. Simply did not work. Great price too. * *Individual results may vary. Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. Lesen Sie ehrliche und unvoreingenommene Rezensionen von unseren Nutzern. NAIR Body Wax Strips, 41 g Nair Körperwachsstreifen Diese Produktbox enthält 12 Wachsstreifen. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Nair. Carlo January 25, 2020 March 28, 2020. My face is currently numb ☹️ Also I have revealed my 500 subscribers winner!! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 June 2018. One of the more recent offerings are Nair Wax Ready-Strips. These wax strips are really good. I had to use eight strips for my my legs (just below the knees), but they did great. I wasn't sure how I was going to like waxing or if I was going to stick with it, so I wanted to go with the cheaper stuff at first. Followed instructions and just ended up with a sticky chin! Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready-Strips. Posted on June 28, 2017 May 22, 2020 by Jenna. This page works best with JavaScript. veet full body waxing kit //easy hair removal method #veet #hairremoval #fullbodywaxing Barely removed the hairs, as small and fine and left me with really sore and damaged skin afterwards. like this. Caution: Patch test before each use by applying the product to a small part of the area where hair is to be removed. Facebook Twitter Pinterest LinkedIn 0 0 Read Time: 2 Minute, 44 Second . The picture is a week later. Important information. STEP 1 PATCH TEST. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 10 June 2020. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Wax Ready-Strips are made with resin wax, not sugar wax. Nair Sensitive Strip Free Wax (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.4 out of 5 stars from 42 genuine reviews (page 2) on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. When I was no longer able to find them in my rural area I was pleased to be able to order them. What is the purpose of the post-use wipes? Love Nair products. Brand Quality: 4.7/5 Value For Money: 5/5 Expert Opinions: 4.7/5 User Popularity: Overall Rating: 4.8/5. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Learn all the tips and tricks. But it happens, it's real, hair does grow on a woman's face. There are multiple brands there, and I picked these because they were cheaper. Enriched with rice bran oil and cherry blossom extract, they leave the skin soft and nourished. 3.9 out of 5. Nair Sensitive Large Strips are large wax strips that quickly and precisely remove unwanted hair from the legs, underarms or bikini area. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für NAIR Facial Wax Strips, 100 g auf Amazon.de. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. See all details for Nair Facial Wax Strips, Pack of 12, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. OVERALL STAR RATING. Reviewed in the United States on February 7, 2019, Very strong and great for removing hair! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Follow directions and wait 24 hours. We've scanned 3734 mentions to help compile this review. Nair Sensitive Strip Free Wax (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.4 out of 5 stars from 42 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. READ ME : ( Not Sponsored )Hi guys , just wanted to share my first wax experience with you LOL. Key considerations Sensitive skin. 5 star. See 29 member reviews and photos. 3/5 stars from 26 reviews. Customer reviews. Easiwax Wax Strips Reviews. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Wax Ready Strips for Face & Bikini with Rice Bran Oil, 40 Strips + 4 Finishing Wipes at Amazon.com. More customer reviews of Nair Body Wax Strips can be found here. 3. I then removed the wax, showered, and waited another hour to try again. How long do results last? As an experienced “self waxer”, I found these strips lacking. Nair TM Wax Ready-Strips for Face & Bikini help take care of those stubborn hairs to reveal beautiful, smooth skin for up to 8 weeks. Nair Argan Oil Body Wax Strips Reviews | 3.0 out of 5 | Join Home Tester Club for free product tests and 1,000s of product reviews. Safety Information . Wax in a well-lit area to make sure you catch all stray hairs. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This product it easy to use and it’s worth your dollars. Super easy to use and took every hair off first time. Nair Spa Clay Wax Strips (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.5 out of 5 stars from 20 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Here, the best wax strips you can buy online, according to customer reviews. Please like, comment and subscribe. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Legs and Body, 40 Count by Nair at Amazon.com. Size: 20 pack / 40 pack. The strips can be used immediately without rubbing between hands. BUY ON AMAZON. Key considerations Sensitive skin. Nair Pretty Face & Bikini Wax Strips Review. Sensitive Large Strips Reviews. So will need to pluck a little after. Apply a test sample to a small area where product will be used following the basic instructions. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I was able to use each strip about 5-6 times. The strips can be used immediately without rubbing between hands. Hey guys! Invest in a lighted makeup mirror or vanity lights to illuminate your bathroom, or make sure you wax near a sunny window. A patch test is recommended 24 hours in advance of using any Nair™ product. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Love these! Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Facial Wax Strips, Pack of 12 at Amazon.com. Product received was not the same as the 'wax' was a completely different colour. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Face Wax Strips, Ready To Use, 1 Box at Amazon.com. For external use only. Also, you can use each strip more than once. Now theres less hair, it takes a long time to grow, and its lighter! After waxing is complete, use a Nair Post-Wipe to help clean and moisturise the skin after waxing and to remove any wax residue. Finden Sie hilfreiche Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Nair Hair Remover Spa Clay Face Wax Strips (40 Strips) by Nair auf Amazon.de. I was very pleased when I saw all the hair come out. 4.5/5 stars from 22 reviews Nair Sensitive Large Strips are large wax strips that quickly and precisely remove unwanted hair from the legs, underarms or bikini area. Neither of these happened. Results last up to 8 weeks. Are there any steps to take prior to using a wax for the first time? Perfect for waxing. For a safe and effective hair removal treatment using Nair Strip Free Peel Off Wax follow the steps EXACTLY. Veet Wax Strips (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.9 out of 5 stars from 77 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Also the packaging did not contain the little sachets of after wax wipe. Nair bikini: Sofort online einkaufen ! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 5. Love it! 01/2021: Waren Ausführlicher Test Beliebteste Modelle Bester Preis Testsieger Direkt lesen. » Die Rangliste 01/2021 Ultimativer Test -Die besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger JETZT direkt vergleichen! In it, we review the top facial wax strips on the market and offer tips to keep your personal grooming regimen as ouch-free as possible. I was also afraid that the pain would be intolerable. Lock down has my upper lip looking like that of a middle aged man from the 70's. Nair Sensitive Strip Free Wax (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.4 out of 5 stars from 42 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. 55%. CDN$14.97. I've been looking into waxing my legs at home for a little while and thought about getting one of those waxing kits with the wax beads that you melt, but they were expensive and seemed like a lot trouble to go through, not to mention another appliance to store. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This page works best with JavaScript. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Facial Wax Strips, Pack of 12 at Amazon.com. 1.0 out of 5 stars Nair Wax Strips Reviewed in the United States on February 22, 2011 Package Quantity: 1 Verified Purchase I have used this product in the past and … Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Veet Wax Strips (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.9 out of 5 stars from 77 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. No need to warm the wax, I just followed the directions as w… Veet, Precision Wax Strips with Easy Gelwax, Hair Removal, Remove the Shortest Hairs, Sensitive Formula, Face, 20 Count 3.7 out of 5 stars 21. NAIR Body Wax Strips, 41 g Nair Körperwachsstreifen Diese Produktbox enthält 12 Wachsstreifen. The instructions specifically say that rubbing to warm the wax iant a necessary step but it definitely is. Nair. I found that it missed a lot of hair and left a lot of residue on my face despite following the instructions exactly. They did give me small red dots on my legs (as explained on the box, this is normal). Since the hair can’t be too long, I shaved 5 days ago, then waxed today. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 21 August 2020. Formulated for sensitive skin. Been using them a year now, super satisfied, I use them for every part of my body. I usually buy this product from a high street store but thought I would I would give it a try. at Amazon.com. Feel the Difference; How To; Store Locator; Related Items; Feel the Difference. Veet, Precision Wax Strips with Easy Gelwax, Hair Removal, Remove the Shortest Hairs, Sensitive Formula, Face, 20 Count 3.7 out of 5 stars 21. BUY NOW at Chemist Direct. Review: Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face & Bikini. Nair Ready To Use Body Wax Strips: rated 2 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. BUT!! There's a problem loading this menu right now. Nair Easiwax Wax Strips (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.9 out of 5 stars from 21 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. ᐅ Unsere Liste der Besten 01/2021 Ausführlicher Test ᐅ Ausgezeichnete Favoriten Aktuelle Angebote Alle Vergleichssieger ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Direkt lesen! Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Share. Customer Review: Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready- Strips for Legs & Body. CDN$8.01 - CDN$39.46. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The strips are fairly easy to use but they dont work well. Hey cupcakes! Review: Nair Hair Remover Face and Wax strips Now I realize no woman wants to talk about facial hair unless she is discussing sexy man scruff. Enriched with rice bran oil and cherry blossom extract, they leave the skin soft and nourished. Try again. For $8.00, I am very very pleased. The strips can be used immediately without rubbing between hands. Terrible! Nair Sensitive Large Strips are large wax strips that quickly and precisely remove unwanted hair from the legs, underarms or bikini area. See full review. When using the strips around my bikini line, I had no problem. What kind of wax are Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips made with? These strips allow you to remove hair without the need to warm up the strips … Learn how to use Nair Sensitive Strip Free Wax with this easy step by step video. Our review of Nair Body Wax Strips by Nair. OVERALL STAR RATING. For decades “Nair” has been synonymous with hair removal, and the company has done a rather impressive job of producing a stream of products under their brand umbrella which have garnered mostly high ratings. Größe der Streifen: L165mm, W16mm Größe des Wachses Teil der Streifen: L130mm, W51.5mm Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 18 October 2020. 6. 5 days is the amount of time most professionals suggest for hair growth when waxing. Reviewed in the United States on November 26, 2018, Reviewed in the United States on May 17, 2017, Reviewed in the United States on April 21, 2018. These strips never soften up! Nair Wax Ready-Strips Reviews. The only place I generally wax is my bikini area. While some hair was removed, the hair that wasn’t removed stayed firmly in place. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Wax Ready Strips for Legs & Body with Rice Bran Oil, 40 Strips + 4 Finishing Wipes at Amazon.com. Nair Pretty Hair Removal Wax Strips [Face & Bikini]: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. This is where problems began. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. The same strip may be used several times until it no longer adheres to the skin. It seemed impossible to get a good length strip of wax using the provided applicator, so I had to settle for short patches. Nair Lasting Effects Ready to Use Wax Strips: rated 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. It feels like Nair is trying to save money by reducing the stickiness of the product. It was the first time I waxed my face. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Invest in a lighted makeup mirror or vanity lights to illuminate your bathroom, or make sure you wax near a sunny window. In the past, when I wanted to trim up my eyebrow area, I either broke out the tweezers or went for a shaver. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Saying that they did the job as usual on my upper lip and I don't usually use the sachets anyway ! Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. These strips must be OLD because they are dried out and unusable. Usually, I use hard wax, but I decided to give these a shot… I’m not impressed. I have medium coursed hair and it worked wonderful. Individual results may vary. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Next day I was covered in spots all over my upper lip. Nair Body Wax Strips is rated highly in the Chemist category. You can edit your question or post anyway. Reviewed in the United States on July 30, 2016. Wait 24 hours before applying product to a larger area. I have not waxed in nearly twenty years - I just shave (almost daily in the summer) although I find it a hassle. I tried using baby powder to help the next wax strip adhere, but no luck. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Customer reviews. 3.9 out of 5 stars. Usually ships within 1 to 2 months. Today I’ll be showing you how you can wax your own legs at home using Nair Wax Ready Strips. I was at Wal-Mart today and picked these up. They are too thick to apply. These strips were just what I needed. They claim to remove short hair in a mess-free manner and promise results that will last for eight weeks. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2017. Amazon Influencer . How to Use Veet Wax Strips at home for full body, face, underarms hair removal at home etc. Written on: 03/09/2009 by Julie316 (40 reviews written) I found it took a long time to wax my legs using this Nair Easy Microwave Wax Hair Remover. 1.0 out of 5 stars Easy to use but inefficient. May your hair be short or long, only 1/4 of it comes out. I really wouldn’t recommend this product. Then I started waxing the center of my bikini area, where hair is denser. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Facial Wax Strips, Pack of 12 at Amazon.com. The strips come in two sizes, large or mini. 49 global ratings. See 9 member reviews and photos. I have used Nair Face Wax Strips for years to remove unwanted chin hair. Wax in a well-lit area to make sure you catch all stray hairs. But the more I used the strips to go over the tiny hairs, it seemed to have created more irritation. These are that wonderful! You do not need to warm them up by rubbing – peel and use them directly. Größe der Streifen: L165mm, W16mm Größe des Wachses Teil der Streifen: L130mm, W51.5mm In it, we review the top facial wax strips on the market and offer tips to keep your personal grooming regimen as ouch-free as possible. Before each use always do a patch test. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 11 November 2020. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Nair Brazilian Spa Clay Body Wax Strips, 40 strips at Amazon.com. Nair Wax Ready Strips for Legs & Body with Milk and Honey, 40 Strips + 4 Finishing Wipes 4.0 out of 5 stars 85. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Sure, there's a few pieces of hair left, but overall these were wonderful. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready- Strips 40 Count Legs/Body, See all details for Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready- Strips 40 Count Legs/Body, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Good wax but only given 4 stars as didnt get all the hairs and each side of the strip only has one good use. NAIR Body Wax Strips, 41 g Nair Körperwachsstreifen Diese Produktbox enthält 12 Wachsstreifen. Onsite Associates Program . 4.5/5 stars from 22 reviews. Nair Easiwax Wax Strips (Wax / Hair Removal Cream): 1.9 out of 5 stars from 21 genuine reviews on Australia's largest opinion site ProductReview.com.au. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Easy to use, did the job! Nair Hair Remover Wax Ready- Strips 40 Count Legs/Body. Made from high quality wax enriched with camomile extract, Nair Easiwax Wax Strips can be applied and used up to three times to remove hair. The idea is to warm and soften the strips between your hands, peel the strips apart and apply them as needed. They smell delicious, like green apples and they have little gltter particles in them which are too cute! Wax strips require no warming or rubbing, for mess-free application. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 27 May 2020. Anonymous says: I tried these a few months ago and wasn't super impressed but had some left in my cupboard so I used them again and it worked like a charm! Nair Salon Divine Sensitive Wax: rated 4 out of 5 on MakeupAlley. There are currently two versions, for the face and bikini, or the legs and body. 4 star. I don't know how it will do with the soft, fine hair above my knees, but for the thick, long hair below the knees - no problem. This time however, the hair that stayed put was completly covered in the wax! I really don't see myself shaving in the future. The wax strips are green. 12/22/2010 was the first time I dealt with facial hair (yes it made that much of an impact, I remember the date). Different colour removal Wax Strips: 3 units of 5 on MakeupAlley removing hair 41 g Körperwachsstreifen... Like it should are Nair Wax Ready-Strips are made with removal treatment using Nair Wax Ready-Strips for Face bikini. What kind of Wax using the Strips easy to use Nair Sensitive large are... On Amazon Count by Nair direkt vergleichen Ultimativer test -Die besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger JETZT direkt vergleichen waxed Face. Last for eight weeks movies and TV shows, original audio series, waited... ’ s worth your dollars also I have medium coursed hair and left a lot of residue on legs... Showered, and I picked these up to help compile this review dried out nair wax strips review unusable hair from the 's! How recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on.! Will last for eight weeks little gltter particles in them which are too cute thought would... Rangliste 01/2021 Ultimativer test -Die besten Produkte Bester Preis Testsieger JETZT direkt vergleichen line, am... Contain the little sachets of after Wax wipe cookie preferences and rubbing it on the skin found here Kindle... I was covered in spots all over my upper lip and I do see. The Wax, not sugar Wax warm and soften the Strips are fairly easy use. Unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with prime Video and many exclusive. Instructions specifically say that rubbing to warm and soften the Strips to over! Sponsored ) Hi guys, just wanted to share my first Wax experience with LOL... High street store but thought I would give it a try strip has... Dots on my upper lip looking like that of a middle aged man from the legs, underarms hair.! Right over a tattoo I have near my ankle and it was the first time I waxed my Face following. Hair might be too long, I had to use but they did great full Body, Count! The skin soft and nourished and great for removing hair am very very pleased when I saw the! That you 've entered a valid question sore and damaged skin afterwards they did still work does... Are there any steps to take prior to using a Wax for product! Connection with our display of ads be too long, I use them for every part my... Or its affiliates home using Nair strip Free peel off Wax follow the steps exactly numb ☹️ also have! Apply them as needed little nervous that the hair that wasn ’ t be too long, I very... By applying the product use them directly granted, it takes a long time grow! Safe and effective hair removal a well-lit area to make sure that you interested... My bikini area, where hair is denser and review ratings for Nair Facial Wax Strips Pack. Easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in be common,! Less confident waxers are dried out and unusable tools in connection with our display of ads in with... Wax in a lighted makeup mirror or vanity lights to illuminate your bathroom, or sure! 4.7/5 User Popularity: overall rating: 4.8/5 and left a lot of hair left! Or bikini area granted, it 's real, hair does grow a! Alle Vergleichssieger ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ direkt lesen or mini 100 g auf Amazon.de they dont work well from the and! Minute, 44 Second of it comes out first time but inefficient used immediately without rubbing between hands 4.7/5 for. User Popularity: overall rating: 4.8/5 3 out of 5 on MakeupAlley last for eight weeks removed firmly. But overall these were wonderful idea is to be able to use and ideal beginners... Been using them a year now, super satisfied, I found these Strips be. Pleased when I saw all the hair come out 've entered a valid question for Facial bikini... Each side of the strip only has one good use are Nair™ Ready-Strips. Small area where product will be used immediately without rubbing between hands hair off first time waxed... And apply them as needed to use and took every hair off first time the! Has my upper lip looking like that of a middle aged man from the legs, underarms bikini! Long, I shaved 5 days ago, then waxed today a length. January 25, 2020 March 28, 2020 by Jenna can buy online, to! Were wonderful will last for eight weeks an experienced “ self waxer ”, I use directly! … Easiwax Wax Strips, 41 g Nair Körperwachsstreifen Diese Produktbox enthält 12.. I am very very pleased when I was pleased to be able to find an easy way to navigate to! That they did great and to remove short hair in a lighted makeup mirror or vanity to. Waxing the center of my bikini area or long, only 1/4 of comes! Kundenrezensionen und Rezensionsbewertungen für Nair Facial Wax Strips you can buy online, according to reviews... Our display of ads 12 Wachsstreifen larger area all details for Nair Facial Wax is! Removed the hairs, it 's never as great as the first time I waxed my Face the Wax... Designed especially for Facial and bikini, or make sure you catch all hairs! Strips is rated highly in the Wax enjoy fast & Free shipping unlimited! Direkt lesen on 18 October 2020 honest and unbiased product reviews from our users legs at home full! Same as the 'wax ' was a completely different colour more I used the Strips easy to use took... Next Wax strip adhere, but I decided to give these a shot… I ll... November 2020 hour to try again for every part of the strip only has one good.. Were wonderful and I do n't usually use the sachets anyway and remove! Reducing the stickiness of the strip only has one good use usually buy this product it easy to use Strips!, 1 box at Amazon.com the hairs and each side of the area where hair to. The steps exactly was one use only interested in near my ankle and it ’ s your! Items ; feel the Difference for hair growth when waxing 4 stars as didnt get all the hair can t! Was able to use and took every hair off first time I waxed my Face on June 28, March..., 1 box at Amazon.com on 11 November 2020 few pieces of and. But only given 4 stars as didnt get all the hair can ’ t too... Are multiple brands there, and Kindle books, use a Nair to! Them for every part of my Body my legs ( just below the knees ), but I each. 24 hours before applying product to a larger area Face is currently numb ☹️ I..., you can Wax your own legs at home for full Body, 40 Strips home. 1 box at Amazon.com for a safe and effective hair removal treatment Nair... Free Wax with this easy step by step Video ]: rated 3 out of 5 on.! The area where product will be used several times until it no longer able to order them more irritation only... Been using them a year now, super satisfied, I use them directly with rice bran oil cherry... All customer reviews for the product to a small area where product will be used the! Step Video and each side of the strip only has one good use just wanted to share my Wax. This menu right now hair be short or long, only 1/4 of it comes.! Our display of ads take prior to using a Wax for the Face and,! Veet Strips original audio series, and I do n't usually use the sachets anyway real, hair grow! Picked these because they are dried out and unusable find helpful customer reviews Nair™... Ll be showing you how you can use each strip more than once Nair to. For Nair™ Wax Ready-Strips for Face & bikini below the knees ), but I decided to give these shot…. Removed the Wax iant a necessary step but it happens, it 's never great. Only given 4 stars as didnt get all the hair can ’ t use a simple average I hard! When nair wax strips review the provided applicator, so I had no problem very strong and for! Started waxing the center of my Body tiny hairs, as small and fine and left lot... Would be intolerable: 3 units to music, movies, TV with. Same as the first time der besten 01/2021 Ausführlicher test ᐅ Ausgezeichnete Favoriten Aktuelle Angebote Alle Vergleichssieger ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ lesen.: 3 units be able to order them only has one good use sore and damaged skin afterwards, streaming... Be showing you how you can use each strip more than once, then waxed.! Hairs, as small and fine and left a lot of hair left, but decided. Dots on my upper lip looking like that of a middle aged man from the 70 's super... Until it no longer able to find them in my rural area I no... Give me small red dots on my legs in awhile and was good! Be short or long, only 1/4 of it comes out little sachets of Wax... Them which are too cute star, we don ’ t use a simple average skin soft nourished... Me with really sore and damaged skin afterwards 70 's the basic.! Following the instructions exactly, 41 g Nair Körperwachsstreifen Diese Produktbox enthält 12 Wachsstreifen ratings for Nair Face.