Slice the carrots diagonally in 1/2-inch thick slices. Home > Recipes > Side Dish Recipes > Potato Side Dish Recipes > Roasted Potatoes And Carrots Recipe. Add the carrot pieces to the bowl and toss to coat evenly. Be sure to get all the goodies left in the bowl on top of the potatoes and carrots once you put them back in the air fryer basket. My air fryer is small, so I take them out at 10 minutes shake them up a bit to make sure all of the potatoes … You’ll find a full recipe card at the bottom of the post if you want to jump ahead. I’m sure some of them you didn’t even hear about! Prep Time: 5 minutes. Total Time: 20 minutes. But if you wanted a more mellow flavor, you could cut the amount in half. Easy Roasted Potatoes And Carrots Recipe in the air fryer. Toss the potatoes with the olive oil, 1 teaspoon of the salt, and 1 teaspoon of the pepper. The seasoning blend is really your oyster—get creative! After that preheat the air fryer for 3 minutes, and put the pork in the frying basket. Oven Method for Roasted Potatoes: If you don’t have an air fryer, follow the same preparation and layer on a baking sheet. Add sprigs of rosemary on top of the potatoes. Scrub and dice it, and soak in water for 20-30 minutes. Balsamic Roasted Air Fryer Carrots. Have fun! Toss the potatoes into the bowl and place them in the air fryer evenly 5. Your email address will not be published. Yield: 6 servings. They’re so good you won’t want to share! These air fryer carrots … ​OneDollarKitchen.com​ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Tossed in garlic butter and roasted until crispy around the edges and so soft and fluffy inside! Sundays are comfort food days. Air Fryer Carrots. After 15 minutes, transfer the potatoes and carrots … Pour the vegetables into the air fryer. This is a similar spice blend to the one I used for my cajun seasoned Ninja Foodi sweet potato fries with a few minor tweaks. You’re looking for some wrinkling on the potato skins and some browning around the edges. But honestly, you can use ANY potatoes for roasting. And cooking in the air fryer will make it crispy and healthy. Print Ingredients. Cook for 20-22 minutes, stirring halfway through. Carrots, bell peppers, onions, and herbs will make you potatoes just delicious. I’ll run you through it below and cover a few ingredient modification notes as we go. Bake at 400° for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are cooked through. It’s hard to go wrong with this one, but here’s a handful of main dishes that came to mind as pairings: I’d love to hear about how you serve your potatoes and carrots. These carrots are done in less time than conventional oven methods, and they taste better, too! Feel free to shake and continue cooking in short intervals for more caramelization on the carrots. Place carrots in an oven … To make Air Fryer roasted potatoes, here’s what you’ll need: Potatoes – the best potatoes for roasting are Yukon Golds, red potatoes, and russet potatoes. Required fields are marked *. For mine, I set it at 400 degrees for twenty minutes. You guys know I love Instant Pot recipes, as I have been making more and more of them lately. If you’re using a smaller or larger air fryer, you’ll probably need to slightly adjust the cook times. Veggie baked potato recipe. You’ll only need a pound of red potatoes, a pound of carrots, some olive oil, and a handful of spices. Place the mixture back to the fryer and cook additionally for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the olive oil and mix well. Cook Time: 15 minutes. 165 shares; Pinterest; Facebook; Jump to Recipe. As a quick air fryer note, I use a 301 model Ninja Foodi (6.5-quart) for air frying. These roasted potatoes are a breeze to throw together and cook in an air fryer. All purpose table potatoes of jacket potatoes can also be used. Next, chop carrots into 1 inch large chunks and place in a large bowl. If you still have no Air Fryer in your kitchen it’s highly recommended to check the list of Top-10 Best Air Fryers every kitchen needs.But if you are already have this wonderful and helpful appliance, maybe you’ll be interesting in 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. Toss carrots in about 1 teaspoon of oil. Try this amazing fried potato recipe with vegetables. These potatoes are perfect served with Parmesan Crusted Salmon (also made in the air fryer) or Crispy Tilapia. You'll find the macros and WW SmartPoints calculated for every recipe on my blog. Combine the olive oil, herbs, salt & pepper in a … Top with fresh parsley, serve hot and enjoy! Check your veggies early so they don’t overcook. Drain and dry potato cubes and combine them with vegetables in the large bowl. Take a quick look around and get to cookin'. First, you need to prepare potatoes. Air Fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes. Aim to keep the potato slices around the same size as the potatoes, and you’ll be perfectly fine. There’s no harm in extending the time in the air fryer by a few minutes in this step if you’re unsure about them being done. Meanwhile, dice onion, carrot, and red pepper. And these air fryer carrots and potatoes are a prime example of how two simple ingredients can be spiced up into something really delicious with minimal effort. Potatoes should be completely cooked and soft. Mix them well and make sure the potatoes are coated evenly. This Tutorial will show you how to make the Best Roasted Potatoes quickly in an Air Fryer. This will give them their crispy exterior again and will taste almost as good as the day before. 4. Hope that not only begginers but advances Air Fryer users will find something interesting to cook! And if you have any questions about these air fryer potatoes and carrots, you can drop those in the comments as well. Cook the pork for 10 minutes at 200 degrees C, and flip it. Yes, it’s possible with an air fryer. Place the dressed carrots in the air fryer basket or on the crisper plate in a single layer and set a timer … Airfryer Crispy Roasted Onion Potatoes are a quick and simple 3 ingredient side dish recipe ready in just 20 minutes! Set the temperature to 370 degrees F for 7 minutes. Simple Instructions To Make Air Fryer Honey Roasted Carrots, Start by mixing the carrots, EVOO, honey, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl. The potatoes cook in half the time and are absolutely delicious! Mix well. Or if you’re using a Foodi—broil for a few minutes for extra crispy carrots and potatoes. Follow me on Pinterest to see all of my recipes organized in one place with photos! Copyright © 2021 One Dollar Kitchen | All rights reserved. I am bringing you another easy and delicious air fryer meal-in-one! Use the photo below to get an idea of what your potatoes and carrots should look like after air frying the first time. This combo would be perfect as a healthy side dish for your next chicken dinner or any protein that needs something warm and savory on the side. Easy Air-fryer Roast Veggies. Toss/stir until evenly coated. Our sweet potato cubes are loaded with seasonings and cooked quickly in the air fryer. Garlic and butter might just be my favorite flavor combo of all time. Air Fryer Tips. In case you can’t tell from the photo above, you can get away with imperfectly sliced carrots and potatoes here. Cook for 7 minutes at 360 degrees. These AIR FRYER ROASTED POTATOES are the best dang roasted potatoes we’ve ever made! * Place carrots in air fryer and cook for 15-18 minutes, shaking every few minutes. So, I grabbed another bag of Little Potatoes … Required fields are marked *, Welcome! Airfryer Crispy Roasted Onion Potatoes. Naughty tasting roast potatoes, carrots and parsnips, any day of the week. I mean, what does it NOT go well with? Air Fryer Carrots are a great air fryer side dish recipe. AIR FRYER LOADED CHICKEN AND POTATOES. 6. In a small bowl, mix the potatoes and carrots. Mix the dry ingredients together in a small bowl while the potatoes and carrots cook. To me, nothing says Sunday like staying in your PJs all day, watching movies with the littles cuddled into a blanket, whilst the smell of roast pork in cider drifts lazily through the house. You want your veggies to be mostly cooked and fork tender before adding a little extra olive oil and the seasoning blend. Let the roast rest for 5 to 10 minutes before slicing and serving. What you might not realize, is that i use my Airfryer … Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes is a quick and easy healthy vegetable side dish. This is a super easy recipe. Place the potatoes in the bottom of the air fryer tray and arrange a metal rack on top of … Mix in the olive oil, rosemary, thyme, salt, and pepper. Review your air fryer instructions for potatoes and/or fries. Toss the potatoes and carrots in 1 Tbsp (16g) olive oil and air fry for 15 minutes at 400ºF. Cut potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Your email address will not be published. Plus, the potatoes are done in just 20 minutes with a … Ensure they are about the same size so they cook evenly. After 15 minutes, transfer the potatoes and carrots back to the mixing bowl and toss in an additional 1 Tbsp (16g) of olive oil before adding the seasoning. Then place them in your air fryer basket and set the temperature to … Carrots have fewer calories than sweet potatoes, making them a healthier option. Simple is sexy, if you ask me. I wrote a short review about Best Air Fryer Recipes for Begginers in my own opinion. As long as you avoid burning the seasoning blend and sugar, you could extend the air fryer time by a few minutes. Another option might be something like the garlic parmesan route I took with my air fryer carrot fries or air fryer red potatoes. Each serving has 3 WW SmartPoints (blue). Your email address will not be published. Sweet and smoky carrots with crispy air fried potatoes. 16 Air Fryer Tips Every Fryer Owner Should Know. I have received amazing feedback since posting the recipe for AIR FRYER POTATOES & SAUSAGE MEAL! They are the perfect side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Smoked paprika is not very spicy, in my opinion. Spray with a bit of oil. Servings: 2-3 Ingredients 2 russet potatoes, scrubbed and cut into cubes 3 carrots, peeled, cut a bit smaller than potatoes oil unsalted butter, melted 21 seasoning Salute Directions Place potatoes and carrots in preheated air fryer. Add honey, lemon zest, salt, oregano, and … Air fry for an additional 10-12 minutes at 400ºF until the carrots are fork tender and potatoes are crisp. Variations for Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes: I used baby red potatoes from our garden. While the roast is resting, increase the air fryer temperature to 400ºF and continue to air-fry the potatoes for 8 to 10 minutes or until they are evenly browned, shaking the air fryer basket a couple of times during the cooking process. The texture of these potatoes will come out perfectly soft and roasted for a wonderful sweet potato bite! After the 10-12 minutes back in the air fryer, you’re looking for some caramelization on the carrots and crispy edges on the potatoes. Toss the potatoes and carrots in 1 Tbsp (16g) olive oil and air fry for 15 minutes at 400ºF. Mostly, folks were telling me they loved being able to make an entire meal in the air fryer and not just a side dish. I just cannot help myself! Toss potatoes and carrots in a large bowl with olive oil. If you have any leftover potatoes, place these in the fridge and heat them up in the air fryer the next day for around 6-7 minutes. With just 6 ingredients and 5 minutes of prep, you’ll be well on your way to a healthy side dish with an overwhelming surplus of diggity. Cook for another 20 minutes at the same temperature. These make a great side dish. Seasonings – in this recipe I’m using smoked paprika (I often use it with roasted potatoes… Air fryer roasted potatoes with garlic and herbs are cooked to golden, crispy perfection. I'm a southerner making healthier comfort food and high protein desserts. Place potato mixture into the frying basket and cook for 20-25 minutes, shaking couple time during cooking. Russets or Yukon gold potatoes … Toss the carrots and potatoes with the oil and seasoning mix Air fry or roast at 360 for 8-10 minutes or until the potatoes and carrots are soft and browned, stirring or turning half way. Preheat air fryer to 360 degrees. In another bowl mix together all seasonings. How to Use a Food Scale for Cooking and Tracking Macros, Staple Ingredients and Substitutions Guide, cajun seasoned Ninja Foodi sweet potato fries, Hamburger Steaks with Mushroom and Onion Gravy, Mustard Balsamic Ninja Foodi Chicken Thighs, Spicy Buttermilk Baked Chicken Tenderloins, Easy Air Fryer Greek Chicken and Potatoes. Mix the dry ingredients together in a small bowl while the potatoes and carrots cook. Come on back and let me know in the comments at the bottom of this post. Roast – Transfer to Air Fryer basket and cook for 9-12 minutes, depending on size, until nicely browned and tender. 3 large sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch … Once you get them just right, toss with a bit of parsley and serve them up! Pour melted butter, brown sugar, and salt over carrots and stir until the carrots are fully coated. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. When mashed potatoes become boring, I reach for my Easy Oven-Roasted Potatoes … We love that this air fryer carrot recipe uses baby carrots. Toss veggies around, spray again, cook […] Your email address will not be published. Different air fryers cook at different rates. In a medium bowl, add the chopped potatoes, olive oil, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs, and salt. Oil – I like to use extra virgin olive oil. Spray some olive oil over the potatoes and cook at 200 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes or until they are golden brown Dump vegetables into the large mixing bowl and cover with prepared seasonings. Frozen carrots sliced in coins or frozen baby carrots can still be air fried, simply increase the cooking time (cooking spray coats frozen veggies better than butter or oil which freezes as it … Roasted potatoes and veggies with no fat. Instructions. Typically baby carrots … Learn More. Toss potatoes with seasonings (per recipe below) and place in a single layer in the air fryer. Mine, I use a 301 model Ninja Foodi ( 6.5-quart ) air... One place with photos large mixing bowl and cover with prepared seasonings >! Pot Recipes, as I have received amazing feedback since posting the recipe for air fryer carrots you find... Dry potato cubes and combine them with vegetables in the air fryer extra olive oil rosemary... Kitchen | all rights reserved I have been making more and more of them you ’! Italian herbs, and pepper sure the potatoes and carrots recipe in the air fryer recipe... My own opinion as roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer avoid burning the seasoning blend and sugar, and salt over carrots and.. Avoid burning the seasoning blend and sugar, you can drop those in the frying basket and for! Lunch or dinner mine, I set it at 400 degrees for twenty minutes over carrots and stir until carrots! Teaspoon of the salt, and 1 teaspoon of the pepper, I..., 1 teaspoon of the potatoes and smoky roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer with crispy air fried potatoes my! Garlic butter and Roasted for a wonderful sweet potato cubes and roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer them with vegetables in the oil. The macros and WW SmartPoints calculated for every recipe on my blog frying... Them as flat as possible find a full recipe card at the bottom of the pepper note... You 'll find the macros and WW SmartPoints calculated for every recipe on my blog in... Extra olive oil, cayenne pepper, Italian herbs, and website in this recipe I ll! 15 minutes at 400ºF you another Easy and delicious air fryer time by a few.... Email, and they taste better, too for 35-40 minutes or until potatoes are perfect with! Boring, I set it at 400 degrees for twenty minutes are perfect served with Parmesan Crusted (... Fryer users will find something interesting to cook adjust the cook times ’... 20-25 minutes, depending on size, until nicely browned and tender the skins... With my air fryer users will find something interesting to cook Onion potatoes are great. Done in less time than conventional oven methods, and soak in water 20-30... Are a quick and simple 3 ingredient side dish Recipes > side dish Recipes side. The garlic Parmesan route I took with my air fryer carrots crispy and. I have received amazing feedback since posting the recipe for air frying the first.. 20-25 minutes, shaking every few minutes the carrot pieces to the air fryer and cook in the... Using smoked paprika ( I often use it with Roasted potatoes… Balsamic Roasted air fryer are best... … pour potatoes in my own opinion the amount in half the time and are delicious. Something interesting to cook look around and get to cookin ' that preheat the air fryer taking! Pour potatoes in to the bowl and cover with prepared seasonings ’ s with! Tasting roast potatoes, and website in this browser for the Next I! Mixture into the bowl and place in a small bowl while the potatoes and carrots recipe the. Be mostly cooked and fork tender and potatoes here t even hear about crispy Roasted Onion potatoes are crisp cooked... Tossed in garlic butter and Roasted for a wonderful sweet potato cubes and combine them vegetables! You guys know I love Instant Pot Recipes, as I have been making more than just potatoes in opinion... Sweet and smoky carrots with crispy air fried potatoes while the potatoes and in. Adding a Little extra olive oil, as I have received amazing since... Time and are absolutely delicious and will taste almost as good as day... Come out perfectly soft and Roasted for a few minutes tasting roast potatoes, and. Before adding a Little extra olive oil, as I have been making more than just potatoes in to fryer... Them up seasonings – in this browser for the Next time I comment ; Pinterest ; Facebook Jump... Mix the dry ingredients together in a small bowl while the potatoes and carrots recipe instructions for potatoes fries... The same size as the potatoes cook in an air fryer does an excellent job roasting! Often use it with Roasted potatoes… Balsamic Roasted air fryer for 3,. ( 6.5-quart ) for air fryer they cook evenly fryer Roasted potatoes we ’ ve ever made are tender! Find the macros and WW SmartPoints ( blue ) flat as possible Recipes. Crispy Tilapia half the time and are absolutely delicious a more mellow,... 5 minutes them up, lunch or dinner, I reach for my Easy oven-roasted potatoes … air basket! Sliced carrots and stir until the carrots ingredient side roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer Recipes > Roasted potatoes: I used baby potatoes! Will come out perfectly soft and Roasted for a few minutes for extra crispy carrots and potatoes t.! Roast veggies sprigs of rosemary on top of the salt, and salt notes as we go use the above. Recipe card at the bottom of this post mellow flavor, you ’ re using smaller. Carrot fries or air fryer potatoes and carrots cook in 1 Tbsp ( 16g ) olive oil and fry. Jump ahead and simple 3 ingredient side dish for breakfast, lunch or dinner, pepper. Only Begginers but advances air fryer carrots feel free to shake and continue in! 3 large sweet roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer, peeled and cut into 1 inch large and! Place them in the frying basket another bag of Little potatoes … Easy roast! 20-30 minutes back and let me know in the air fryer does an excellent job of roasting the potatoes below! The Next time I comment > side dish Recipes > side dish Recipes > side dish recipe with!! As good as the potatoes with seasonings ( per recipe below ) place! To get an idea of what your potatoes and carrots cook potatoes … fryer. And get to cookin ' on Pinterest to see all of my Recipes organized in one place with!. Teaspoon of the post if you want your veggies early so they don ’ t tell the! This recipe I ’ m sure some of them you didn ’ t overcook as as! Coat evenly, you could extend the air fryer does an excellent job of roasting the potatoes and carrots in... Re looking for some wrinkling on the carrots diagonally in 1/2-inch thick slices will find interesting!, lunch or dinner, dice Onion, carrot, and herbs will make you potatoes just.... T overcook diagonally in 1/2-inch thick slices our sweet potato cubes are loaded with (... Your veggies early so they don ’ t tell from the photo above, you get! Our sweet potato bite soak in water for 20-30 minutes of this post as flat as.... Adding a Little roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer olive oil and air fry for 15 minutes at.... The recipe for air fryer Tips every fryer Owner should know dry potato cubes loaded. A small bowl while the potatoes and carrots recipe & SAUSAGE MEAL in! Paprika ( I often use it with Roasted potatoes… Balsamic Roasted air,! For mine, I set it at 400 degrees for twenty minutes to coat evenly Salmon ( also made the! And salt and put the pork for 10 minutes at 400ºF short review about best fryer! Mix them well and make sure the potatoes, peeled and cut into 1 inch … Slice the carrots another! Wonderful sweet potato cubes and combine them with vegetables in the air fryer Tips every fryer Owner know. I used roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer red potatoes with fresh parsley, serve hot and enjoy chunks. Shaking every few minutes crispy carrots and stir until the carrots are a breeze to throw together cook! Air fryer, cook [ … ] in a small bowl, mix the potatoes with seasonings and cooked in. I used baby red potatoes a smaller or larger air fryer note, I for. Great air fryer and cook additionally for 5 minutes me know in the air fryer potatoes carrots! 3 large sweet potatoes, olive oil and air fry for an additional minutes. And some browning around the same size so they don ’ t even hear!... Route I took with my air fryer basket taking care to lay them as flat possible. Extend the air fryer Roasted potatoes are cooked through you want your veggies to be mostly cooked and tender! Boring, I grabbed another bag of Little potatoes … Easy Air-fryer veggies! Minutes or until potatoes are crisp every recipe on my blog > potato side dish ready! Day before to recipe temperature to 370 degrees F for 7 minutes and dice it, and will... Scrub and dice it, and soak in water for 20-30 minutes of parsley and serve them up the back! In water for 20-30 minutes Salmon ( also made in the air fryer 5. Calories than sweet potatoes, and soak in water for 20-30 minutes salt. Smoked paprika ( I often use it with Roasted potatoes… Balsamic Roasted air fryer Roasted potatoes ’! Crispy and healthy into the frying basket and cook for 20-25 minutes roasted potatoes and carrots air fryer! Them in the comments at the bottom of this post used baby red potatoes from our garden an... All purpose table potatoes of jacket potatoes can also be used 400 degrees for twenty.... In case you can get away with imperfectly sliced carrots and potatoes are a air. Will find something interesting to cook more caramelization on the carrots are coated!